Nature's Window 3 Monitor
brings the sounds of nature indoors!
The manufacturer of the original Nature's Window brings you the latest model in their series - a monitor that allows you to hear the sounds outside your windows.
If you can't have your windows open due to the weather, allergies, air conditioning, security concerns, or for any other reason, you can still enjoy your favorite outdoor sounds with Nature's Window - a completely self-contained system for listening to the sounds of nature from the comfort of your home.
Be the first in your neighborhood to hear the spring birds; relax at night with the sounds of crickets without worrying about open windows; listen to your children playing outdoors without an open window letting allergens in or the air conditioning out. This monitor also doubles as a security device, allowing you to hear what's going on outside your home while you're secure behind closed doors.
Your Nature's Window is a self-contained unit with built-in power adapter and probe (microphone) as standard features. The probe wire with microphone at one end is passed through an open window that is then gently closed over the wire. The microphone picks up the sounds from a point just outside the house, and brings them in clearly. More distant objects, such as ponds or other outdoor habitats, can be heard easily by choosing a Custom option unit with an extended probe wire. (Our Nature's Window FAQ page may help you decide which unit is best for you). Listen to the birds at your feeder year-round, or monitor what's going on at your nestboxes.
- Operates on A/C power - No expensive batteries!
- No burdensome transmitters, receivers
- Built-in on/off switch and volume control
- Speaker unit is approximately 3 1/2" X 3 1/2" X 8" high
- Covered by manufacturer's limited 1 year warranty. *
- Hand-assembled and hand wired in the USA
Many of our customers have asked: "What is the range of the microphone?" The simple answer is this: Stand outside in the location where you're planning to put the probe. Whatever sounds you hear in that location will be transmitted through the Nature's Window. Still have questions? See Nature's Window FAQ.
- Unit color varies - may be black or off-white, depending on stock. Color of wiring may vary.
- Standard US shipping is by UPS Ground or USPS. Expedited shipping is available by choosing the Upgraded shipping option.**
- Average order processing time 2 days.
- Available for shipment to the Contiguous U.S. and Canada. All other customers please contact Customer Service for a custom quote on shipping.
- Delivery of units to a PO Box may carry an additional charge. Please contact Customer Service for details.
Upgrade your unit with an extended probe wire, a Line Out jack and/or connector set by ordering the NW3-C.
Here are just a few comments received about the Nature's Windows products. Click here to see more comments.
* Manufacturer's warranty covers repair or replacement of defective units. See Nature's Windows FAQ for details. Units may only be returned for refund with prior authorization, and may incur a re-stocking fee.
- Thanks for a great product - we are enjoying our Nature's Window so much that we are looking at getting a second.
- Hello, We really enjoy it, the unit is everything you said it would and more. The mic is so clear and no static.
- This unit captures the sounds outside very precisely and clearly. Many thank you’s for a super product and many years of enjoyment to come.
- I just wanted to let you know that the monitor that you sold me last Christmas, was one of the best purchases that I have ever made!
- Just wanted to write and say a big "THANK YOU" as I have received my monitor and enjoying each and every sound the birds are making!