Nature's Window 3 Monitor
brings the sounds of nature indoors!
December 11, 2021 - NOTE - Limited stock is coming our way on standard units, due to a death in the manufacturer's family. Get your orders in now. We will keep updating stock levels to reflect actual availability. If the system allows you to order, your unit will be shipped within a few days.
Enjoy your favorite outdoor sounds with the Nature's Window system for listening to the sounds of nature from the comfort of your home. This monitor also doubles as a security device, allowing you to hear what's going on outside your home while you're secure behind closed doors.
The NW3 standard unit consists of a base (speaker) unit, with a microphone at the end of a standard 6' wire permanently attached to the base unit. The unit runs on A/C power.
The probe wire with microphone at one end is passed through an open window that is then gently closed over the wire. The microphone picks up ambient sound from a point just outside the house, and transmits it indoors through the small base speaker unit.
Note: The device is designed to pick up the full range of sounds where the microphone is placed. If you can hear the sound standing outside where you plan to put the microphone, you will hear the sound transmitted through the unit.If the 6' wire is not long enough to place the microphone near the source of the sounds you wish to hear, you may need to order an NW3 custom unit with a longer wire. Operating the unit at a high volume setting cannot compensate for the microphone being too far from the sound source, and may result in undesirable results. Please review the Additional Documentation and FAQ before placing your order.
- Operates on A/C power
- No burdensome transmitters, receivers
- Built-in on/off switch and volume control
- Speaker unit is approximately 3 1/2" X 3 1/2" X 8" high
- Hand-assembled and hand wired in the USA
- Unit color varies - may be black or off-white, depending on stock. Color of wiring may vary.
- Standard US shipping is by UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. No guaranteed delivery date.
- Average order processing time 2-5 business days.
- Available for shipment to the Contiguous U.S. and Canada. All other customers please contact Customer Service for a custom quote on shipping.
- Delivery of units to a PO Box may carry an additional charge. Please contact Customer Service for details.
- Units are tested prior to shipment to ensure they are in working order. All claims for shipping damage must be made within 7 days of receipt. Base unit is covered by manufacturer's limited 1 year warranty. Warranty does not extend to damage to unit by mishandling, improper installation, damage to probe or probe wire, or interference from external electronic equipment or devices. Please review the downloadable Use and Setup Guide for additional information.*
* Unit will be repaired or replaced at discretion of the manufacturer. See Nature's Windows FAQ for details. Must obtain prior authorization for returns. Testing and re-packaging fees apply and our outbound shipping fees are non-refundable. Please review our Terms and Conditions page for specific rules regarding the return of electronic equipment.
Please choose "Protect your Purchase - Signature required on Delivery" to protect yourself from stolen packages. Orders including this option will not be left on the doorstep if no one is home. TMB Studios is not responsible for packages reported as missing when this option is omitted and the shipping company shows the package was delivered!