Nature's Window 3 Monitor
brings outdoor sounds into your home!
NOTE - Custom units are ready to order. Please order promptly for earliest possible delivery date.
NOTE: Please read all information on this page before carefully placing your order, to be sure you understand what your custom unit includes. Custom units are made to YOUR specifications and are not returnable. For pre-ordering questions, you may contact Customer Service.
Enjoy being able to hear outdoor sounds with the Nature's Window system for listening to outdoors from the comfort of your home. This monitor also doubles as a security device, allowing you to hear what's going on outside your home while you're secure behind closed doors.
Note: The device is designed to pick up the full range of sounds where the microphone is placed. Open the window where you intend to put the microphone. What sounds do you hear? Those are the sounds you will hear transmitted through the unit. (The unit has no way of filtering out sounds like traffic, airplanes, rain, etc.)
The NW3-Custom unit consists of a small base (speaker) unit, with a microphone at the end of a wire which is passed through an open window. The window is then closed, and the microphone picks up ambient sound from outside the window and transmits it to the included base speaker unit. The NW3-Custom is available with several options, as outlined below.
- No burdensome transmitters, receivers
- Built-in on/off switch and volume control
- Speaker unit is approximately 3 1/2" X 3 1/2" X 8" high
- Hand-assembled and hand wired in the USA
- Unit color varies - may be black or off-white, depending on stock. We cannot guarantee color of unit you will receive. Color of wiring may vary.
- Standard US shipping for custom units is by UPS Ground. (Non-custom units ordered from this page may ship USPS - we prefer you order these units from NW3-Standard page instead.) Shipping to Canada by USPS. No guaranteed delivery date.
- Average order processing time before shipping is 1-5 business days. Please allow additional processing time for shipments to Canada.
- Available for shipment to the Contiguous U.S. and Canada. All other customers please contact Customer Service for a custom quote on shipping.
- Delivery of units to a PO Box may carry an additional charge. Please contact Customer Service for details.
- Units are tested before shipping to ensure they are in working order. All claims for shipping damage must be made within 7 days of receipt of order. Base unit is covered by manufacturer's limited 1 year warranty against defects. Warranty does not extend to damage to unit by mishandling, improper installation, damage to probe or probe wire, or interference from external electronic equipment or devices. CUSTOM UNITS are elibigle for repair or replacement only - no cash refunds. Please review the downloadable Use and Setup Guide for additional information.*
|This version of the Nature's Window Monitor can be ordered with several different options, making your Nature's Window even more versatile.|
We want you to be completely happy with your Nature's Window unit. Taking a few moments to review the additional documentation and FAQ page before placing your order will help to ensure that the unit you order is the one best suited to your needs. NW3-C units are custom made to your specifications and are not returnable, other than to repair or replace units that arrive in damaged condition. We cannot make exceptions, so please order carefully.
- Plug-In Connector option will allow you to use a single unit with multiple probes, without having to move the probe. Only one microphone/probe with wire is included with your the optional plug-in connector equipped unit. You must order additional probe wires with microphone and connector to be able to move your speaker unit from window to window, or room to room without moving the microphone wire. (Note: Only ONE wire may be connected to the base unit at any given time. Having a connector set and multiple wires will only allow you to move the base unit from wire to wire, not to have multiple wires connected to the unit at once.)
- Line Out option will allow you to bypass the included base speaker unit, and plug the unit into an amplifier to route the sound through your own existing sound system or through your own speaker. (Can't be used with wireless devices.)
- Longer probe wires will allow you to pick up sounds that may be further from your windows.
- Cigarette Lighter plug option allows the unit to be powered by a 12v battery instead of standard household current by employing a cigarette lighter plug . (Note: Unit cannot be made to accept both power sources. If you choose the Cigarette Lighter plug option, it will not have a standard A/C plug)
- (If you don't need any of these options, please order the standard NW3)
* Manufacturer's warranty covers repair or replacement of defective units. See Nature's Windows FAQ for details. Defective units or units damaged in shipping may only be returned for repair with prior authorization. Please review our Terms and Conditions page for special rules regarding returns of electronic equipment.
If you choose "No" to ALL of the options below, please order the STANDARD UNIT to save on shipping! Please choose "Protect your Purchase - Signature required on Delivery" to protect yourself from stolen packages. Orders including this option will not be left on the doorstep if no one is home. TMB Studios is not responsible for packages reported as missing when this option is omitted and the shipping company shows the package was delivered!